- Students at #RandolphElementarySchool developed these paper roller coasters as part of our #STEMpathy program, and… https://t.co/oILYV0odb2CISofChicago8 hours ago
- RT @NBCNewsLearn: Do your students have enough time for unstructured play? Here’s why they need to. https://t.co/mhW7GKIGTuCISofChicago11 hours ago
- RT @CISNational: "Makeup is one of my passions. I have a blog dedicated to beauty fashion and lifestyle…makes me feel really empowered and…CISofChicago13 hours ago
- RT @SELearningEDU: A ***must read*** article for anyone who works w/ youth. Understanding that behavior is the product of hurt, neglect, or…CISofChicago14 hours ago
- RT @CISNational: The Big Picture: Integrating SEL Across a District |The 168 schools in the #Nashville district collaborate to bolster scho…CISofChicago14 hours ago
When it comes to making sure children get exactly what they need to succeed in school and in life, we do whatever it takes.